When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
We're All Gonna Die
The world is coming to an end. Obama is going to be President. *sigh* Well, I guess we are going to have to keep on living no matter how much it will su... uhh... stink. You all know that I'm really not happy with this, but part of what God calls us to do as Christians is to respect those in power whether we like them or not. Another reason is that America is going through a difficult time right now and as Joe Biden himself said, the world is going to test Obama, because he hasn't been tested before. So we as Americans need to stand (far) behind our next president, even though it is Barack Obama. Despite my sarcasm I'm serious. We really so need to support *gag* President *gag* Obama and we need to pray that God will open his eyes to the Gospel and that he will "come into the light" both politically and spiritually. Sorry about all the sarcasm. I couldn't help myself. I'm just in that kind of mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sarah, I totally agree with you! It is very sad that America did not make the moral choice and you are right, we need to PRAY for this country! Pray for Obama (love our enemies haha). But also remember that even though we don't understand why He was elected, God has a plan. Obama could not have been elected if it wasn't God's will. We have to trust God and remember that if God is with us who can we fear?? Read the lyrics in my blog! I'm very disappointed that Obama won, but we trust in an Almighty God and His purpose will be fulfilled through this. :)
hey PS: Do you know where I can get ahold of the messages from Celebration online??
Yes, we do need to continue to pray! And no, I don't know where to get the messages from Celebration. I was also wondering about that. I'll ask Jesse and let you know.
you can get the messages at www.abundantgracecc.org
thanks!!
Post a Comment