Last night we all dressed up and went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. I was dressed in a toga, Emma was Mother Nature, Daniel was a karate boy and Matthew was a fireman. It was fun seeing all the little kids on the street in their cute costumes. We got a whole lot of candy!! I've already eaten way too much :) But that's just part of Halloween, right? I got some good pics of the kids in their costumes. Some have a funny story behind them. In one Matthew is being really silly and I was like, "Come on, let me get a good picture of you." So he stood there with no smile on his face at all. And then I was trying to get a pic of my costume using a mirror but then after I changed I thought, "Why didn't I just have Emma take it for me??" And in one of my favorites Daniel is eating a sour candy and his face is so funny!! I took a video of it but I don't know how to put it on here. Maybe I should call Lyssa...
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.



No comments:
Post a Comment