About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks #6

It's kinda pitiful that I'm having a hard time thinking of more things to be thankful for. I mean good things to say on a blog post. I could say things like my iPod or my laptop, but that would kinda sad wouldn't it? I have realized through telling myself and all you blog-readers that I'll post 7 things I'm thankful for, that I really tend to over look and take for granted the most important things in my life. But today I truly am grateful for my Bible. I'm thankful that I have two of my own and each member of my family has at least one. That I can go to Wal-Mart five minutes from my house and pick one up so easily. I'm thankful that God put me in a country where it is so simple to obtain a Bible. That our church doesn't have to secretly pass a single Bible around from family to family so everyone has a chance to read it. I'm thankful that I can read it for myself. That it's in my native language.

No comments: