When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.
Monday, November 3, 2008
I'm So Nervous!
The election is tomorrow!! I'm just praying like crazy! According to my poll on this blog John McCain will win by 100% but I don't think most of my blog readers can vote, I think they are all pretty much in the same place as far as the issues go, plus at the time of me posting this only 14 people have voted. So I don't think the poll is very accurate. If you can, PLEASE go vote!! And if you can't (like me), remind your family and friends who can, to go vote tomorrow! (unless they are for Obama. Then their day to vote is Wednesday ; ) I will be glued to the TV tomorrow night. I really hope John McCain wins, but God's will be done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment