About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks #1

I've decided to post once a day from now until Thanksgiving something I am thankful for. Oh and they are in no particular order either. Today's thing I'm thankful for: Long talks with wonderful, godly friends. Love you Rayna, and thanks so much for taking me to Panera, I had a such an encouraging time!

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Sarah, I had such a great time talking and catching up with you! You blow me away and are such an example to me! Thank you for your heart for missions and building a biblical world view!
It was so fun to sit and eat dinner with your family, I absolutely love you guys!

I'm praying for you! Thanks for being such a great friends, I'm so glad we got to catch up!
Love you!