About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thoughts

I'm bored waiting for the last batch of Thanksgiving reindeer cookies to be done in the oven so I thought I'd ramble a little.

On the recent cold: I really enjoy it. I do prefer warm weather but cool is nice for a change. There are a few problems with the cold for me though: 1. I don't think they make clothes warm enough to keep me warm and if they do they must be too expensive and made for the Arctic., 2. My hands get really dry and cracked and it hurts like crazy!

On the cookies we made tonight: Really cute but I don't know why my mom wanted reindeer cookies for Thanksgiving. I was getting a batch out of the oven and somehow the pan touched my arm. So yeah that kinda hurts too.

On school: Going okay. Working on a research paper and going insane. I feel like I have no idea what I should be doing. I'm really glad the semester is almost over.

On God: He's been really faithful to provide like always. I'm reading a book on George Muller, he was a Christian who started 7 orphanages and relied on God for everything never asking anyone for money. Just hearing the stories of basically miracles is so encouraging.

On the time of year: Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's almost a week til Thanksgiving!! And then it's Christmas!! Boy do I have a lot of shopping to do!!

Okay enough talking. Thanks for listening. I'm babysitting so I need to get the kids to bed. I'll post pics of the cookies later.

No comments: