About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

(A Very Long Sigh...)

Ok so, it's 2:45 in the morning and I can't sleep. I hate when this happens. I haven't slept at all the whole night. I highly doubt that any of you are awake right now. I'm really bored. I'm watching the Food Network. I shouldn't be watching this, I'm hungry. I wish I could sleep. I think maybe I'm just really excited. This is the second time this has happened in the last month. Last time I stayed up til 6 o'clock in the morning. And I pretty much never have caffeine. I don't know why this happens. I really take sleeping for granted. Ok enough rambling. I'm really impressed if you read this whole thing. :) (sigh...) Night.