When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Life...
Wow I didn't realize it's been so long since I've posted. This past week I've just been doing school and the normal stuff. Oh and I totally loved the debate last night. Did anyone else watch it? Also this week I have been trying to just trust God. Especially in the area of college and money. I have realized that I'm holding on to it too tightly and I need to let it go and give it to God. I feel kind of like Abraham when he had to lay Issac on the alter. There are many things that I need to lay on the alter right now and trust God that if He takes these things away it's only because they weren't the best thing for me and He has much better things in store. But it's still hard to lay them down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I know it can be hard sometimes but yes, you can trust God with college and money. Also try not to worry about money. LOL. When it comes down to it it's the most evil thing in the world! :)
I got to see part of the debate, but not all of it. Don't worry too much about the money. You are right just let go because God is in control and will make away to provide for you! :)
Post a Comment