About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Party!!

Last weekend I had a belated birthday party at a time share on the beach. It was so much fun! I had five of my closest friends and we spent two nights there. After that Jesse and Tiffany came and stayed with me and my siblings for two nights. That was so much fun! I love them! For some reason, the picture program won't work so I'll see what I can do to get them up.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Sarah! I just found your blog through our common intrest of the movie "Cranford" :) Hope you had a Happy Birhday, sounds like you had alot of fun!!

--Mia

MandaJoy381 said...

Hey Sara! Just stumbled across your blog site and wanted to say hey! I'm just started to discover all the people who have one. I've only had one for a week or two.