About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Rally!

Today I went to a McCain rally! It was awesome. By far the biggest political rally I've ever been to. I got there at 6:50 and we stood in line til 7:45! Then we got in the gates and I knew everyone that was working there so that was cool. He got there around 9:20 amd spoke for a while and then we left a round 11:00. So it was a long day. In the pics the blonde woman next to Sen. McCain, is his wife Cindy. I had so much fun! Oh, and I ran into the Morgans (they go to our sister church in Orlando) as George & Laura Bush & there was another lady with them named Patsy Gilbert as Sarah Palin.

2 comments:

MandaJoy381 said...

those pictures are so awesome!!!

Lyssa said...

THAT IS SOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOL!! We missed you at school though...:(






:D