About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Back!!! (Sorta)

Hey everybody!! Celebration was amazing!! I'm at Katelyn and Lyssa's house right now getting ready for school and I had a spare second waiting for my hair to dry and I thought I'd let you all know that it was awesome and I'll put a more detailed post up later. The song on the right side of the page was one we sang and I really liked it and I thought it went really well with by blog. So see ya later!

3 comments:

Britani said...

yeahhhhh. i misss you all so much to!!!! I'll be writing about you on my blog either today or tomorrow! (:

Anonymous said...

it was an awesome conference, indeed!

thanks for the comment, sarah =)

Joanna said...

I'm so glad you had a grand time, Sarah! love you

- joanna