When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
John Is Coming!!
Hey everyone!! John and Cindy McCain are going to be in Ormond Beach tomorrow morning at 9am, the doors open at 7am and I'm probably going to be there at 6am. I sent out an email but I thought I'd try to get the word out in every possible way. :) I'm going to work at the headquarters at 4 so if you want to come please email me or call me and let me know so I can try to get tickets. They might be low so please let me know ASAP!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment