When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.
Monday, August 18, 2008
What's Goin' On
Saturday mom and I went to Altomonte Springs to do some back to school shopping. We got some nice clothes and we got to meet my good friend Joanna, who lives in the area, for lunch. I had so much fun with her! This morning my friends Katelyn, Tori and I started the 7am club. It will turn into the 6am club next week. We do chain calling to keep each other accountable to get up early and get goin'. I haven't started all of my school yet, I'm just doing math. I don't have the rest of my books yet and next week is my first day of dual enrollment. So that should be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry for croaking in your ear at 7 o'clock this morning! :-)
I know having that extra time was very productive for me. I hope we can keep this up!
(Oh, and beware: You never know when you might wake up one morning to an out-of-tune operatic, croakey rendition of "Good Morning to YOU"!)
Post a Comment