When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
It's Not Working...
The program that I use to put pictures on my blog isn't working. So, I have been using that as an excuse for not taking any pictures and for not posting. : ) I have been doing a lot of fun stuff lately. Yesterday, I went shopping with Katelyn, Alyssa, Tori, Carly, Mrs. Merwin and Mrs. Slingo. We went to the mall in Altamonte to get some new clothes for this school year. I had so much fun! For lunch we went to this restaurant that had a chocolate fondue fountain, and they had a big pile of marshmallows to dip into the chocolate. We didn't dip them in the chocolate we played Chubby Bunny with them. In case you don't know that Chubby Bunny is, it's a game where you stick as many marshmallows in your mouth as you can and still say chubby bunny. It was SOOOO funny!! I got the record in that game, I got eight in!! : ) If I can figure out how to get my picture program working I will put some pictures up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds fun :) hey, you mean Altamonte Springs, right?? As in like 15 minutes from Metro?
Post a Comment