About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If You Can...

Try to watch Good Morning America tomorrow. The Chapman family will be interviewed. I'm sure most of you know that about three months ago they lost their youngest child. Five year old Maria. If you think of it, please be in prayer for them. I know this must have been one of the hardest interviews they ever had. They will also be on Larry King Live on Thursday. I'm going to try to watch both.

No comments: