About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day Of School

Today was my first day of college! It was a lot of fun and I'm really excited about the things I will be doing there. I'm taking Student Success and College Composition. In both of my classes I have four friends so that definitely helped me not to be as nervous. But I had a good time and I'm basically happy with everything!

3 comments:

Tori said...

OK, I'm starting to feel a little better about Dorbad - I'm not quite as freaked out as I was this afternoon... :-) It should be fun! I had fun with you today, and maybe next Tues. we can play some piano or something...

Lyssa said...

Someone please save us, us college kids....

Joanna said...

That's great that y'all are in classes together! Show people what homeschoolers are made of! ;)