About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Friday, August 1, 2008

What Do You Think?

OK, I'm trying something new. Well... what do you think? Blue or pink? Also there's orange or green. But I'm thinking blue or pink. So post a comment and let me know which you like better!

3 comments:

Tori said...

Hmmm...that's a toughy. Being that your eyes are so blue, your email address is so blue, and blue is so your color, maybe it would be fitting to keep it...blue?
(I like blue. :-) Love ya!

Tori

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like the color on your blog.
BLUE IS SO YOUR COLOR!



Lots of love,
Emma

Anonymous said...

Love Blue!!! It is cooler on the eyes than pink.

Jane Ellen (Tammy Brown's daughter) from N-ville