About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's Goin' On

I haven't been doing much lately. I'm an Upward basketball coach for K-1st grade kids. We have a practice every Thursday evening and a game every Saturday morning. I love coaching the little kids! They are so cute and most of them don't know what the heck is going on in the middle of a game! It's so funny to watch! (If anyone would like to come to a game, let me know and I'll get you the details. I'd love for anyone to come! It's a blast!) The rest of my time has been totally occupied with school. I'm dual enrolled again this semester but this time I'm taking three classes. I'm also doing some stuff at home. Economics, SAT prep and math. I'm moving super fast in my math program and I'm also being tutored by a good friend. I think it's going so well! Nick is really helpful with my math and it's making me happy! I've never liked math but, I'm not hating it as much anymore and I'm finally (mostly) understanding. So, Mondays I do whatever homework needs to be done, Tuesday I'm at school from about 9 to 4 and then around 4:30 Nick comes over, tutors me and then hangs out until like 8, Wednesday I do homework, Thursday I'm back at school from 9 to 4, then basketball practice from 5 to 7, Friday is another homework day and Saturday and Sunday I just do whatever. So, yeah. That's been my whole life for the past three weeks. What have you all been up to?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! I wanna come Sat! (but JJ has the mens thing) SO im gonna go not this week but next! =P ILY <3

Joanna said...

you are a busy gal! and you're a basketball coach?! nice!

Thanks for the blog comment, by the way. I love my new design as well!

Cheers,
Joanna <3

p.s. Go to the site www.jacksonpollock.org. It's so cool.