About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Libby's Party

Last Friday night was my friend, Libby's 16th birthday party! (she lives in Titusville. It's about an hour away from my house.) We dressed up in Regency era (like Jane Austen) dresses and Mrs. Taylor taught us English Country dancing. It was so much fun!! I loved the dancing so much! I had a great time!

1 comment:

Britani said...

glad to see you had fun.
btw, i got my blog back. :D