About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Business of Life

This week has been crazy busy! We've started school (at home), I'm making a Jane Austen era dress for a party TOMORROW, I'm trying to write an essay for a contest and it's due in the mail on the 20th (I only have about a page and a half. It's supposed to be about five), I started being tutored in math, I went to school to get my books (for dual-enrollment) because I'm starting Tuesday!

My dress is going to be so pretty! It's navy blue satin. The party is tomorrow but I probably won't put any pictures up until Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More pictures!! More pictures!! Love ya, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Carl