About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I Love My Friends!!

I spent this past weekend at the Merwin's house along with Britani. It was so much fun! I hardly took any pictures though. I got there on Sunday, went to soccer in Titusville, Monday we went to the mall and a little park and took pictures. Then Britani and I went home on Tuesday. We must have listened to Taylor Swift's Fearless fifteen times that weekend. We were constantly listening to that CD!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that CD! See you soon!!!

Rayna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rayna said...

You girls are so adorable! I love the pictures!

MandaJoy381 said...

hey thanks for the comment...sorry i havent replied sooner i've had a SUPER busy weekend! I hope you have a great year in 2009 too!! I miss you guys! Tell your family I said hi!!! Love ya!

Lyssa said...

That was so much fun!!