About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hannah Montana Concert Party

Today the Moore family was kind enough to host a party to watch the Hannah Montana concert that was on TV a few days ago. The concert was in 3D and they got a whole bunch of 3D glasses from Wal Mart for everyone. It was so much fun! We watched the concert on TV and then we had ice cream. We had so much fun just talking and laughing after the show was over. Thanks Moore family for having all of us girls over!

No comments: