About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Cool New Site

You all know how much I love to read, right? So my mom and I found this cool new site that has Christan reviews on today's books for teens. I'm really excited to use it in the future. Right now they are doing a book giveaway. The book they are giving away is called "Fearfully and Wonderfully Made" by Jewel D. Williams. It looks pretty good, and just to let you know the book is specifically for girls. Check it out at: www.teenlitreview.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I wanted to stop by and say thank you for the encouraging comments about Teen Lit Review and thanks for doing a post. That's one of the best ways to get the word out. Love the song on your blog!