About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Emma's Birthday!!

Today is Emma's 12th birthday! To follow up on the last post, I didn't get much sleep that night. The girls (except for the birthday girl, who was already asleep) went swimming in our pool at 2:30 in the morning! I stayed up and watched them out the window and then they finally came back in at 3. At that point I was more than ready for bed! The girls wanted me to sleep down stairs with them so I slept on the couch and some of the girls slept on an air mattress. The next morning we got up and went to Panera Bread for lunch with my grandparents. I made a mistake and let the girls have free reign with my camera. : ) They ended up taking over a hundred pictures! Happy Birthday Em! Love you!

No comments: