About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Beauty of Worship

I love worship. Whether it's listening to my iPod, or worshipping at church on Sunday morning, or worshipping with thousands of people at a conference, I love worship. It's often my favorite part of a church service. When I was in Haiti, the worship on Sunday morning was one of my favorite things. They would sing part of a song in English and then part in Creole. If I remember correctly, I knew all of the songs. It was so wonderful to be able to sing in English while all the kinds were singing in Creole. It was such a beautiful sound. While I was looking at the Sovereign Grace Ministries blog earlier this week I can across a YouTube video from a SGM church in Mexico about how they are sharing the Gospel where they live. The video is a slide show of pictures of different evangelistic events the church did (for the full post: http://www.sovereigngraceministries.org/Blog/post/international-missions-update-Juarez-Mexico.aspx?utm_source=eNews&utm_campaign=c14b637bd1-eNews_2010_05_20&utm_medium=email). The pictures combined with the song in the background was so affecting!! The song was Mighty To Save in Spanish. I love to hear worship songs in other languages! They remind me of a time to come! "After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands, and crying out with a loud voice, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!" And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures, and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might be to our God forever and ever! Amen." (Revelation 7:9-12). Anyway, here is the video!

No comments: