About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Random Post About Life

Life is crazy... There is so much going on right now! It's exciting and stressful. But more exciting. :)

So, I've been working on college application stuff. It's almost done. That's pretty exciting.

I've also been working on applying for scholarship so if I am accepted, I'll actually be able to go.

I'm super excited 'cause if everything works out, I'm going to Next with Katelyn!! (http://www.thisisnext.org/)

I'm on spring break right now and that makes me happy... Sunday I spent the night at my friend Tori's house. The next day we spent the day babysitting some stinkin' adorable kids. Then Tuesday I worked painted a reallllly nasty rental house all day. It felt good to cover all that grossness with paint. Today is my first day of rest and I'm sooo enjoying it!

No comments: