About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Superbowl Add

Watch this video,







So, my opinion is that:

1. This lady is a butt and has absolutely no argument...
2. As Bill O'Reily pointed out, it isn't a 'pro-life' add. It's telling the story of Tim Tebow's birth.
3. This add is a freedom of speech issue. The freedom Focus on the Family has to make this add, the freedom of the Tebow family to tell their story and the freedom of the network to decide to air the add. All them have every right to do so.

So what are your thoughts on this?

1 comment:

Ian Taylor said...

Wow...that's all I can say. The lady has no argument whatsoever and she is lying through her teeth. Seriously. I wonder if she has told herself enough times that she is trying to protect womens rights that she has blinded herself completely to what she is actually doing, which is trying to shut down any and all opposition to abortion.

Wow, I wish I could have 10 minutes to talk to that lady. Thanks for posting!