About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Know, I Know...

I'm lame... it's been six months. And I never even posted the pictures I promised. But in my defense my camera quit working in Haiti. I never even posted them on Facebook. Maybe I'll try sometime... when I'm bored. :P

So, I've been thinking about the future of the blog (like it has much of one :P). I was thinking I'd try to do at least one post a week. Sometimes on life, maybe a quote or scripture I found to be particularly good. Sometimes I might post about a book I enjoyed especially much or maybe I'll just talk about something I wanna say... I hope I can keep this up! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O.M.G.

SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're alive!!!! :D

Joanna said...

Hey beautiful! Yay I'm happy :) Miss you so much! xo, Jo