When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Haiti Update #9
26 days!! This past week I got four of the five shots I need. I don't like shots, but the anticipation of them are much worse than the actual shots themselves. I'm really getting excited as the time to leave is drawing closer. God has really been faithful to provide for the finances of the trip. I can't wait!! Please be in prayer for the team and the locals we will interact with. Thanks so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment