I've got four more days 'til I leave! I can't believe how the time has flown by! Thank you all for you prayers! I have all the shots I need, the trip paid for, my passport and (I think) all the clothes I'll need. I'm so very excited to see what God will do on this trip!! We leave on Thursday afternoon, then fly out of Miami on Friday very early in the morning. Then we won't get back until the Sunday a week later. So we'll be there for about ten days! If you could keep a few things in your prayers: the traveling (that it would go smoothly and we would get all our supplies through customs okay), the people we will interact with (that God would prepare the hearts of those we go to serve. This trip is for His glory alone), for the health of the team (right now I have something on the back of my hand. I think it's something like a spider bite. Please pray that it'll be okay in Haiti and there well be no infection. Plus it is kinda painful), the safety of the team (as most of you know, Haiti is quite a dangerous place. Please pray for our safety as we travel and work in Haiti) and most of all for us to do God's will in this trip. Thank you so much for your prayers! They will make a huge difference!!! I don't think I'll have anything else to say before I leave and I doubt there will be a way for me to post while I'm there. Until then thank you so much for your prayers!!!
Soli Deo Gloria!!
To God Alone be the Glory!!
~Sarah
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.
3 comments:
Hey Sarah!!
I will keep you all in my prayers. I am so excited for you all and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! ♥
Sarah, Jesse and I will be praying for you! It is exciting for me to think about how God is going to use you on this trip and I can't wait to hear all the stories :) Love ya!
Hi, Sarah! It sounds really exciting! I believe God will use you on this trip as you joyfully serve Him. I will be praying for you! Love You!
Jazmine
Post a Comment