About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Haiti Update #6

Hello all!!
My dad and I went to apply for our passports again. Everything went really well this time. :) The lady said that it would take 4-6 weeks to get the passports. We are supposed to have them in time for the meeting on May 9th but the lady said it would have to be a "miracle" for us to get them in time for that. I'm sure it won't be that big of a deal if we don't, but I am praying for a "miracle"! <3

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Hey hey! I'm glad it went well this time. I asked Lisa at the church office if people absolutely have to get their passports in by May 9th. She said that as long as they know you've applied and the passport will be coming shortly, then its okay if its kinda later.

I'm praying for you, chica! <3

MandaJoy381 said...

hey dont worry too much, when i applied for mine they told me about that time frame too and it came in less than 2 weeks. this was just over a year ago though, but still ya never know it could happen!