My dad's new birth certificate came in the mail last week, so we'll be doin' a take two on passports sometime this week. I gave my little speech on Sunday. I was really nervous and I felt like I screwed it up and sounded stupid, but according to my parents I did ok. I'm just glad it's over!! :) Taylor did awesome though!!
So in my everyday life, I've been so busy with school. For Tuesday I have to write three essays and I have to revise three essays I've already written for this class. Then I have to read a geography chapter. But I'm really excited 'cause summer is sooo close!! Ahhh I can't wait!!! :)
Anyways, that is what's been goin' on. What have you all been up to? Thanks for the prayers!! <3
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.
3 comments:
Hey, good luck with the passports :). That's funny you should say that about the speeches, because I thought the exact same thing, except opposite. I thought that aside form my opening little greeting I totally messed the rest of it up and I thought yours was like perfect. I guess that is how it goes....
Yay, an update from one of my favorite people! I hope the passport process goes smoothly for you! I just turned my application in several days ago..
Have a wonderful week, darlin!
<3, j
p.s. I'm sure your speech didn't sound stupid.
i'm sure your speech sounded great! It's so funny that you both thought that "yours" sounded bad but the other's sounded great.
Good luck with the passports!!!
Post a Comment