I had an awesome weekend!! First Katelyn, Lyssa, Tori and I went to Orlando to the Mall of Millenia and went shopping then we went to Ashley's house where Ashley, Joanna and Rachel were waiting for us. We went caroling with Metro's youth group Deluge then we spent the night there with Joanna and Rachel. On Sunday we went to Metro's church service the in the afternoon we all went back to Joanna and Rachel' house with a bunch of Joanna's other friends and had a birthday party for Joanna. Her younger sister Lydia made us a fabulous lunch and we made up some skits. Then Katelyn, Lyssa and I went to the Titusville church's Christmas party. I'm so sad I didn't take many pictures at all. I had an awesome, tiring weekend!
When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8:3-4
About Me
- Sarah
- Florida, United States
- Well let's see... I love the Lord my Savior. I just graduated from high school and I was just accepted to the college of my dreams! If I can get the money together, I'll be going there and majoring in government this fall. So, I love our American government. I love being politically active. God has really given my a passion to care for orphans. I hope to get married and have kids one day as well as adopt a few kids. My main goal is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that through my blog I can show you more of Him.



4 comments:
Sarah! I loved spending time with you this weekend, m'dear!
Could you please shoot me an email with your home address? I'm sending out thank-you cards.
<3, j
I love fun weekends with out of town friends! And what a great bunch of girls! :) Sounds so fun! Love the pictures too!
Love you!
I miss you too!! It sounds like you had a fun weekend! Love ya!!
That was so much fun! Great pictures!
luv ya,
Katelyn
Post a Comment